Friday, February 3, 2012

Are Bakugan's dangerous? My son was attacked. Meanie Bakugan.

Are Bakugan's dangerous? My son was attacked. Meanie Bakugan. Tube. Duration : 0.87 Mins.


We tried to cheer him up. But seriously, this was a difficult night for him. At first, I thought he was teasing us, we were just about to go to bed when it happened. We ended up at Children's Hospital. I wanted to remove it myself, but he would not let me touch it. The nurse thought he was just holding the toy, but it was actually attached to his finger, the metal spike shot out right in to his finger. Freaky. I tried to call the company to report the incident, they never called me back. I think the toy is dangerous. I would of never thought this until it hurt my son. I have the photograph of the xray taken in the hospital. I put it in a box with that evil Bakugan. Johnny was really not in need of more scary stuff, and he would use these toys to calm him, he would hold them a lot. Sometimes, even under his pillow at night, that is why he had this one with him before bed. It was about to go under, No more Bakugans. He is in 3rd grade, but last year before the incident, he would sneak those little Bakugan's in his backpack, even had a couple taken away from him . Every time we went to the store, he would beg for one. He thought they were the coolest thing ever. Now, we don't even mention the B word. I wonder why the company never responded back to me. I surely think he should of been compensated somehow. I actually think they do not want this story to get out, that is why I posted it. Maybe something good will happen for Johnny. He is so full of love. He prayers for the ...

Tags: bakugan, toy, boy, doctor, hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment