Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Can't Have You -- Harry Styles Fanfic Chapter 1

Can't Have You -- Harry Styles Fanfic Chapter 1 Tube. Duration : 0.45 Mins.


I opened my eyes and saw it was 6am. I got up and went to shower. After shower I changed into this - www.polyvore.com . I packed my bag and got downstairs. "Morning!" I greeted my mom. She was making some blueberry pancakes. I sat by the table and made some coffee. After about 10 minutes Matt walked in kitchen only in his boxers. "Matt, get ready, you'll be late for collage." Mom was pushing him out of the kitchen. "I don't have to go to the college today." He said and took my cup with coffee. "Matt!" I gave him the 'WTF' look. "What?" he asked me after taking a sip of MY coffee. "Whatever." I said and left. I ran up stairs to Ryans room. "Buddy, you read?" I asked him when he was packing his backpack. "Yes." He replied giving me his bag. I took it and we walked to my car -- autocarmanual.com I always drove him to his school. We were like best friends. After dropping Ryan at his school, I drove to mine. I parked my car and got out of it. I got in the school and walked to my locker. "Hey!" someone hugged me. I turned around. "Hi, James." I said hugging him back. James was my friends. A good friends, we were friends that are having sex and nothing more. James was in love with me since I can remember. "You free today?" he asked me leaning against the locker next to me. "I'm babysitting Ryan." I said closing my locker. "Awwww..." he sighed sadly hugging me. "Can't you think of something, babe?" he asked me breathing on my neck. That turned me on so badly. "Sorry... No." I ...

Keywords: harry, styles, fanfic, one, direction, 1D, love, story, liam, payne, louis, tomliinson, niall, horan, zayn, malik

No comments:

Post a Comment