Friday, January 13, 2012

Rescue Me: A Semi Story (Carter/Rosie) Ep.19

Rescue Me: A Semi Story (Carter/Rosie) Ep.19 Tube. Duration : 0.38 Mins.


I know it's mainly information but I needed to include it so you know what's going on. The next ones will get better!! :) ----------Carter's Pov----------- I finally reached the office wing to find it empty. I noticed the computer straight away and head for it, taking a seat right on the leather seat of the desk. I shaked the mouse and noticed that it was computer protectioned. After some computer hacking I was able to break into the Queen's personal's files. I searched deep into the computer's hardware and finally found a document on transfering the title of Queen to another person. I quickly printed it out. I took the papers into my hand and started to surf the internet. I came upon a picture of the Queen of Costa Estella signing a new law and her signature was in the picture. I grabbed a pen and started to skillfully copied the exact same handwriting onto the paper. I have to admit, my forging is still as good as high school. I slide it into my backpack and silently exited the room. Now for the crown...which I forgot to ask the prince where it was at. Crap. "Hey did you hear that?" I heard a low voice saw. Double crap, it must be one of the guards. I quickly go back into the room and duck right under desk. I heard footsteps coming into the room as I try to hold my breathe. "Hmm. I thought I heard something?" "Come Robert. Let us get back to the Queen's chamber before we get in trouble for leaving our post." Another rough voice said. It seems like that Robert guy agreed ...

Keywords: semi, selena, gomez, demi, lovato, princess, protection, lover, rosie, carter, maria, montoya, fiore, mason, Msstoryteller, 100

No comments:

Post a Comment