Saturday, January 28, 2012

Jonas Sister Story - Happy Faces, Maybe? Chapter 6 part 1

Jonas Sister Story - Happy Faces, Maybe? Chapter 6 part 1 Video Clips. Duration : 1.25 Mins.


Chapter 6 We ordered pizza ate it then Ryan and Saven left. I heard the doorbell. I opened the door and it was my brothers. Staci How were your dates? Joe Fine Nick Good Kevin Fantastic Staci Ok then, Frankie you guys have to go to bed now Frankie ok He shut the TV off and then walked up the stairs. Staci I am going to go put them in bed then come back down to clean up. Kevin Ok sis I put them to bed and then went downstairs. Nick was the only one left and he was lying on the couch. I cleaned up the pizza, throw all Frankies toys in his toy box then throw my backpack by the stairs. I went over to lay by Nick. Staci Long day I said as I laid in front of him on half the couch. Nick Yep He said wrapping his hands around my waist. Staci Night Nick I said closing my eyes. I fell asleep in his arms. The next day I woke up with Nick still sleeping next to me. I wiggled out of his arms trying not to wake him up. I ran up stairs and put this on www.polyvore.com Kevin drove me to school for the rest of the week. Then Friday came. My phone said 4 new messages. It was Ryan telling us that Logan, Saven and him couldnt come. Frankie - Camping time! Staci Lets get our backpacks in the car I said fluffing his hair. In the car, Joe was driving Staci Joe do not drive us off a cliff please Joe I wont he said looking back at me Nick and Staci EYES ON THE RAOD! Joe - Whatever guys I wont kill you. Kevin yet Staci Meany! I said throwing a bag of chips at him Kevin Thanks for the chips Everyone ...

Tags: sisp1

No comments:

Post a Comment